Friday, January 19, 2007

Unlike the Titanic, this maiden voyage, shall be successful

Before I get into this whole "Writing" thing. Let me introduce myself. My name is keegan and I am awesome. I have been told by many that I have a special nack for writing and that I should try this shit out. They didn't actually use the word "shit". I put that in for special effect. With that being said, my interests include football & college basketball, good books (I hope they serve Beer in Hell by Tucker Max, The alphabet of manliness by Maddox, etc etc.), good movies & good music are at the top of my laminated list I keep on my wall, as well. If you enjoy my writing, I thank you and encourage you to keep reading. If you do not enjoy my writing, you can piss off and die in a fiery pit of hepatitis filled cyringes you ignorant fuck.

Well here it goes. This is my first entry. It feels kind of satisfactory, almost as if I have accomplished something. As I sip on my Diet Pepsi, the realization sets in that I haven't done jack shit. This is alright to me thou, because for you to be reading what I am typing, some form of accomplishment has came from the last couple dozen of keystrokes on my keyboard.

In my own eyes, I am my biggest fan. As my own #1 fan, I have many duties to myself. I have to tell myself im funny, charming, awesome, etc etc on a daily basis to keep my ego at a steady level. I do not see how Terrell Owens does it, it truly is hard work. After a couple minutes of being my biggest fan I want to withdraw my position as #1 fan to myself. I would rather just sitback and, fully appreciate how awesome I am. Others may revel in my greatness. While I drink on my lemonade and type this. Bitch.

This blog is titled "Fuckin'Awesome Writing" because in my own eyes. My final products can be described as "Fuckin'Awesome" . The rough drafts, they suck. Very much comparable to Tara Reid before she puts on her 5th layer of makeup. To me, anything that can be described as "Fuckin'Awesome" is definately kickass and worthy of reading. If you have anything kickass or worthy of reading please alert me through email. That is besides the topic. On this page you will find things from shit going on in my life, people I hate, sports, stuff that interests me, nice tits, my opinions (all of them are right), etc. Some of the stuff I put in here may be found offencive. Eat shit.

I am almost done with my last paragraph coming up in my first blog. I have mistakenly hit the bold key while navigating through the page. I don't see this as a problem, hopefully your bitch ass does not either. My finishing statements don't really serve much use. The only thing on my mind right now is passing out and itching my ballsack. If any hot females would like to assist me in my endeavors, well....you rock.

No comments: