Friday, January 19, 2007

Defenition Please?

There is talk on the streets. What street ? McKinnon Dr. That is where I live. I won't disclose any other information because mapquest helps people get killed over the internet.

What are these people talking about? And by these people, I mean me. I am talking about Real Talk. You are probably wondering "what the fuck is Real Talk?". Just 10 minutes ago, I was in the same shoes as you. Like an infant, except for the fact that I don't shit myself and drool , I was completely oblivious and unknowing towards "Real Talk".. Today, I hope to show you the ways of the world and help you become more educated.

Real Talk.













I went on a journey. A journey to discover myself and my identity. And by that, I mean I wanted to know what the fuck real talk meant. I have been hearing it from rappers like Young Jeezy & Lil Wayne, not from 1st-hand interaction because we aren't on a 1st name basis....yet. But I heard it through the radio, and on TVA . scared white boy in this cold world, I did the only thing I could do. I went to the internet.

With the help of UrbanDictionary.Com I setout to find the meaning of this word.

Word : Real Talk
Origin: Thug
Pronounced: Real Talk (Can you not read?)
Defenition:
truth, factual information, also can be used to back up a sentence

Example:

White Guy: Whats goin on my african-american friend (places hand on black guy's shoulder) Black Guy: you dont know me sucka, if you put your hands on my shoulder one more time, I will beat yo'wonderbread ass..dat's real talk homie.

Now you can stop being that awkward white guy in a black conversation. You need to stop being "that awkward white guy in a black conversation" and start being more like this guy. Individuality? Horseshit!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

keegan, hahaha.
you have skills.