Thursday, January 25, 2007

Kelly Osbourne isn't human



Kelly Osbourne is not human. There isn't really much to this entry except for my intense hate for Kelly Osbourne. Her annoying voice, defiled face, and her lardass style of life. During filming for "The Osbournes" on MTV which was a Reality Show of Ozzy Osbourne's family, she could often be seen with her hands wrapped around a twinkie. I do not know what I hate more, her Johnathon Ogden physique, her lack of sunshine, or her makeup. Makeup is supposed to make semi-decent looking girls into hot girls. The only thing makeup has done for Kelly Osbourne is get her family's reality TV show canceled.

I loathe this Beast-She more then anything. I would rather watch a Oakland Raiders football game then glance at this photo of her any longer as I type this. For that reason I am cutting this short and hopefully leaving every one of you with the thought of "Damn, that bitch is ugly".

3 comments:

facough36 said...

LMAO @ Jonathan Ogden like physique

Ranalli said...

i'd hit it

facough36 said...

ranalli sighting!!!!